Escape to the soft comfort and feminine ease of the ethically produced Rita Top. Made into a twill weave from a natural, sustainable, and biodegradable fabric called modal, this flattering long-sleeve shirt allows the wearer an effortless drape and breathability. The top features polished embellishment such as embroidery along the front, slight bubble shaped sleeves, a comfortable split neck, and button cuffs. Choose from three vibrant colors, all featuring a fun floral cheetah print. This romantic shirt will keep your mind at ease as well: it was ethically produced in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory in India.
- 100% rayon from modal twill
- Popover long sleeve shirt
- Slight bubble shaped sleeves
- Split Neck with center front placket
- Back yoke and vertical center back seam
- Button cuffs
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, low iron if needed
- Designed in the USA
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in India
Fair Trade Certified™
More than just fair treatment and wages, Fair Trade Certified™ empowers female garment workers who otherwise would be stuck in situations where they are unable to free themselves from poverty, provide for their families, gain independence, or obtain an education for their children.