Tired of the snow and cold? We’ve got three spring vacations to take you on (and the perfect outfits to match!)
Palm Springs, CA.
Nothing says "sayonara!" to a long, cold, snowy winter like a trip to the desert. Located in Southern California in the Sonoran Desert, the average March temperature in Palm Springs is 80 degrees with a 99.99% chance of sun. While here, enjoy pristine golf courses, hanging poolside, vintage shops along Palm Canyon Drive, and exploring as far into surrounding nature as you wish. Palm Springs is the perfect destination if you want the option between adventuring to local hot springs or being catered to at a luxury spa.
Palm Springs Bucket List:
- Ride the Aerial Tramway to 8,500 feet to take in stunning views of the Coachella Valley from above.
- Listen to jazz at the Purple Room Supper Club, which has a long history of hosting top performers including Rat Pack members Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr.
- Browse vibrant modern art at the Palm Springs Art Museum and adjoining outdoor sculpture garden.
- Book a massage at Miramonte Resort’s Well Spa. This award-winning spa focuses on total relaxation and includes eucalyptus-infused steam rooms, indoor and outdoor relaxation spaces, and hot and cold soaking pools.
- Hike to the Tahquitz Canyon waterfall. A gentle mile hike takes you to an impressive seasonal 60-foot falls, which flows through April.
Palm Springs Packing List:
The perfect outfit to accompany Palm Springs is the Florine Tank Top and Arden V2 Short. The throw-back 70s print of the Florine Tank Top fits perfectly among the area’s notable midcentury-modern architecture. The beautiful Chutney colorway on the Arden V2 Short fits perfectly into the desert scenery as does the functionality and comfort of the short. Pockets, adjustable length, and comfortable, breathable cotton ensure ease whether hiking or strolling shops. Pair with sandals and a wide-brimmed hat for a complete look.
Pristine beaches, turquoise waters, and thousands of islands to explore: the Caribbean is a tropical paradise! This is the perfect spring vacation destination as March offers warm enough temperatures to swim, cool breezes to refresh you, and only the occasional rain. There are many popular islands to visit, each offering a unique experience. Head to Antigua to explore over 300 beaches and incredible seafood. If you would like to hike and explore mountains, stay on Saint Lucia. Visit Trinidad and Tobago to immerse yourself in its diverse cultural melting pot with African, Hispanic, and Indian influences. Wherever calls to you more, the Caribbean is sure to be a memorable and adventurous vacation.
Caribbean Bucket List:
- Snorkel at Saint Thomas’s Pretty Klip Point, where you’ll be able to swim with tropical fish and gentle sea turtles while admiring colorful coral.
- Dine at Antigua’s Loose Cannon Beach Bar. Owned by Michellin starred chef Colin McGurran and located on the Galleon Beach, this is one unforgettable dining experience.
- Take a guided hike along the Tet Paul Nature Trail in Saint Lucia. This is one of the best trails on the island, giving hikers unparalleled views of the area and surrounding islands. Rum tasting at Grenada’s River Antoine Estate Rum Distillery. Operating since 1785, this is the oldest functioning water-powered distillery in the Caribbean.
- Visit the Butterfly Farm in Aruba. This unique experience is great for families and allows visitors a chance to see thousands of butterflies and their entire caterpillar-to-butterfly transformation.
Caribbean Packing List:
We recommend packing the Leilani Tank Top and Bristol Short for your trip to the Caribbean. A tropical-inspired floral print adorns the Leilani Tank Top and will help you feel right at home along the beaches and catamarans. A beautiful V-neck in the front and back, ruching details at the waist, and wide straps give this tank refined style that is easy to dress up or down. The Bristol Short is made from 98% organic cotton (2% spandex for a gentle stretch), which allows for breathability and all-day comfort. The coverage of this short is perfect for strolling, biking, hiking, or boating. Pair with wedges, a straw tote, and oversized sunglasses.
Great food and great music: what a great vacation! March temperatures hover around 75 degrees in this central Texas getaway. Spend your days here strolling the trendy shops along South Congress Avenue, touring museums, beer tasting at over 50 local breweries, and discovering the town’s best taco. Of course, you can’t leave Austin – “The Live Music Capital of the World” – without experiencing a show at one (or more!) of the city’s 100+ venues. Even better, USA Today ranked the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport as one of the top 10 best large airports in the United States.
Austin Bucket List:
- Stand-up paddle board or kayak on Lady Bird Lake and get one of the best views of Austin’s skyline.
- Visit the Bullock Texas State History Museum, which combines art, history, and culture into one gorgeous museum.
- Try the state’s best brisket at Franklin Barbecue.
- Catch a show at Austin’s oldest theater: the Paramount Theater. This gorgeous venue is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and hosts some of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Book this small group walking tour to learn about the city and get insider tips on the best food, coffee, and nightlife from an expert.
Austin Packing List:
Easy-going and versatile, we recommend the Belle Top and Oceanway Skirt to accompany you on your Austin adventures. The Belle Top is an upgraded t-shirt with color-matched crochet details at its split neckline, cuffs, and side slits. It’s also made from a organic cotton and polyester blend, which gives you a great balance of breathability, softness and ease. We love the Oceanway Skirt’s cute, vintage stripe and laid-back style. But more than that, we love that it features a pull-on waist secured with elastic, side slits that make movement easy, and pockets at the hip. Pair with slip-on shoes and a leather bag.