The Kalina Top has an easy-going personality paired with the do-goodness of 100% sustainability. What a winner! The embroidery along the sleeves, matched to the neck trim and placket, gives this top merit to wear for date nights and holiday parties just as easily as casual coffee with friends. The fabric is fabulous and easy on the environment. It's made of cotton from Better Cotton Initiative (BCI™) (an organization that helps farmers produce cotton with minimal inputs) and from TENCEL™ Modal (a silk substitute created in a system that recaptures 95% of inputs used). Together, these fibers are soft to the touch, drape excellently, and breathe well.
- 60% BCI™ cotton, 40% TENCEL™ Modal slub jersey
- Slub knit long sleeve scoop neck with mini-placket
- 24.5" length
- Neck trim and placket have embroidery detail
- Placket closure is hook and eye
- Embroidery detail runs down the length of the sleeves
- Slightly bubbled elasticized sleeve
- Sustainable style
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, low iron if needed
- Designed in the USA
- Made in India
Better Cotton Initiative
The BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) is a global non-profit organization that teaches farmers conservative water practices and responsible use of land, as well as promotes fair pay and equal opportunities for workers. BCI™ cotton is a sustainable choice that keeps the workers, environment, and future in mind.
Beech pulp for TENCEL™ modal is produced at the same site as the modal itself - less transportation means less resources used!