Get comfy in this fleecy winter wardrobe staple: the McKenna Pullover. Made with recycled polyester, this pullover has a conscious mission to help reduce its impact on the environment. The design doesn't reduce an ounce of comfort, however. We love how the relaxed fit pairs with drop shoulders to create a piece we never want to take off. The slightly longer length in the back also makes us feel more comfortable when pairing it with leggings. Laid-back and cozy, the McKenna Pullover is a classic style for winter.
- 47% recycled polyester, 35% polyester, 12% rayon, 6% spandex heathered knit fleece
- 1/4 zip relaxed collar pullover
- 24" length
- Relaxed fit with drop shoulder
- Longer back length of 26"
- Darts create slight bubble shaped sleeves
- Lycra® binding on cuffs
- Sustainable style
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, low iron if needed
- Designed in the USA
- Made in China
Recycled polyester saves clear plastic water bottles from cluttering landfills and oceans as well as significantly reduces petroleum dependency compared to conventional polyester.