The Pinnacle Skort is comfortable and cute, but most of all practical. It's going to be the only skort you'll want to wear this summer! The soft-as-a-rose-petal brushed jersey fabric of this skort is made from sustainable recycled polyester with a touch of spandex. The modern, broken stripe fabric has a UPF rating of 30+, which gets the Seal of Recommendation from The Skin Cancer Foundation for its great ability to block UVA and UVB rays. We love the pockets on this skort, including two each along the back and front as well as a side pocket on the inner short. The functional design includes a tall waistband and mesh short to keep you covered and comfortable all day.
- 78% recycled polyester, 22% spandex knit jersey
- 16.5" skirt length
- 5" mesh short inseam
- Front and back patch pockets on skirt
- Side pocket on inner short
- Taller waistband with internal drawcord
- UPF 30+ offers Very Good sun protection
- Sustainable product
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, low iron if needed
- Designed in the USA
- Made in China
Recycled polyester saves clear plastic water bottles from cluttering landfills and oceans as well as significantly reduces petroleum dependency compared to conventional polyester.