The sustainable, Fair Trade Certified™ Arden V2 Capris were praised as being "some of the most comfortable pants I've ever purchased" by one of our customers. There is so much more to love about this pant, though, including adjustable length secured with a roll tab, twill tape details, and pockets. All versions of this capri were garment-dyed, which means that they will resist shrinkage and will come out of the box with that amazing worn-in feel. This capri pairs well with almost anything, but we recommend the Danica Top and your favorite sandals.
- 98% organic cotton, 2% Lycra® peached woven twill
- Twill tape details
- Roll tab cuff lets you roll it to a pedal pusher length
- 24" unrolled inseam rolls to an 18" rolled inseam
- Mid rise
- All colors except black and white are garment dyed
- Touch of stretch for comfort
- Tonal stitching throughout
- Sustainable style
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, warm iron if needed
- Designed in the USA
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory in India
Fair Trade Certified™
More than just fair treatment and wages, Fair Trade Certified™ empowers female garment workers who otherwise would be stuck in situations where they are unable to free themselves from poverty, provide for their families, gain independence, or obtain an education for their children.
Did you know that organic cotton is estimated to save 2,180 liters of water for just one pair of jeans compared to conventional cotton? Organic cotton also reduces CO2 emissions and energy and eliminates toxic chemicals that affect soil, precious ecosystems, and food and water supply.
Arden V2 Capri
(You save )